COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still open and taking bookings, and will continue to carry out treatments that are booked in until the situation changes. Please note, treatments can take place without any physical contact with the tree owner, and all communication and payments will take place electronically. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
For New Customer, Click Here to Request a Free Quote For Existing Customer, Click Here to Book Your Treatment
Elm Savers Blogs
Articles, comments and new infomation about tree and plant health and environmentally responsible solutions
- Ema-ject® – registered and approved by the APVMA
- Elm Tree Treatment - Proof of Effect
- Multi Elicitor Treatments for Plane Trees
- Beware of unscrupulous arborists!
- Tree injection Good Outcomes for Tree Health
- Tree Poisoning Recovery Treatment
- Elmsavers helps Protect 600 Elm trees in Bathurst
- Plane Tree Anthracnose Disease
- Elm Leaf Spot Alert for the Southern Highlands, NSW
- Autumn micro injection treatments
- Lilydale Elm Treatments & Climatic Challenges
- Larval Damage – A Serious Threat To Elm Tree Health