Eucalyptus trees are targeted by a number of deadly pests. With Elmsavers, your treatment rejuvenates damaged trees and avoids unnecessary and costly removal!!
Insect Treatments for Eucalypts
- Treatments involve either tree injection or canopy spray with neonicotinyl insecticides, these chemistries have
been proven in the field and offer effective long term control.
- Newer treatments are now available that are effective on all pests; they have greater systemic and persistent qualities than previous.
- Comprehensive year round insecticidal and fungicidal treatments for eucalypts and other native tree species.
- Servicing both municipal and private clients in metropolitan and regional areas in South East Australia.
- Undertake large projects in long term control with a minimal environmental impact.
- Actively involved in research and development of new product lines both internationally and locally.
Before: E.Melliodora Yellow Box at Lakeview Drive Lilydale.
After: Recovery, treatment protects for two or more years.
- Factsheet on Insect Treatments for Eucalypts
Eucalypts trees are targeted by a number of deadly pests. With Elmsavers, your treatment rejuvenates damaged trees and avoids unnecessary and costly removal !!
Elmsavers has over 30 years experience in horticultural and arboricultural pest and disease control. Elmsavers offers a wide range of treatment options for elm trees and other plants, including tree (or trunk) injection, canopy spraying and soil injection.
on (03) 9723 1779